Tuesday, December 20, 2005

hey, there's a beaver in your pants

Will made me think of something from his comment on my last post and that is, the importance of shaving. As a woman I say, please for the love of god, shave, trim, wax, do whatever you need to do, but please get rid of it, or at the very least, trim it please.
Hairy balls, mmmm, yeah not tasty.
I love sucking on balls, licking balls, deep throating a guy and just in general sucking dick. (Oh, and I tried the whole blowing thing,(previous post) I was told to stop and just do what I always do. Lots of tongue, saliva, lips, hands, no teeth and well, they always seem well satisfied. Actually, I'm told, "OH-MY-GOD-You know how to suck dick." I'm pretty sure that's a huge compliment and well, I'm gonna take it)
But, I digress. Back to the subject at hand. Shave.
I promise you, you will appear to be at least 2 inches bigger.
She will deep throat longer and willingly.
She will suck your balls without having to stop to pick the hair out of her teeth.
She will secretly love it. LOVE IT.
If you don't shave, please start to do so...now.
If you have already caught onto how vitally important this is to your head receiving, please do a PSA and pass it on to all your friends.
I know my female readers will back me up on this. If there are any gay male readers, trust me they will back me up on this. (trust me)

Now, as for the woman. I prefer to be completely free of hair. Hello, Brazil. But, maybe there are those who prefer to dig around. So I ask, would you rather go to Brazil and be where it's all soft and warm and bask in the glow of the vagina all nice and free of the rainforest.
OR
Do you prefer the natural environmentalist look? We're talking granola, tree hugging, totting a bottle of water on a should strap with hikeing boots, all natural-al, hairy.
OR, there is the ever popular landing strip, Hitler and variations inbetween.
But, again so I'm clear on the men: Shave, trim that shit up, get rid of it. Thank you. (I speak for all women, thank you, thank you, thank you) Let the ball suckin and deep throating begin!

13 comments:

Will said...

Guys who think it's stupid have never really thought it through. If you want her down there, then you might as well do the little things that will keep her from hating it so much. Keep two razors in your shower. Trim up then scrub like you've been fucking nasty Anna Nicole pussy for a few minutes. You don't want any stray hairs on the loose.

I know a couple of your readers are friends of mine and are now throwing up in their mouths.

Good times.

By the way, when are we meeting up in Vegas? I'll be there in March.

Vagina Terrorist said...

I'm a big believer in the 2 razor theory. I'm just more surprised that there are any guys out there who still don't trim. Does this happen to you a lot?

To answer your question, I enjoy eating all types but I love making out with pussy when it's bare.

Intense said...

How funny..my last post was on waxing. I'm hoping that by not waxing, I won't put out on thursday.

I like area all bare!!!

One of my ex's would not shave and I would BITCH. Finally I'm like no more head until. Within 2 days he was shaved.

Party Girl said...

Will: exactly, thank you. I love you. March in Vegas, I am there with you, babe. (Party Girl isn't just a blog name. It's for real. I can drink anyone under the table and go all night long and wake up and do it all over again.)

Easy: So am I. I don't know why guys don't do it. I mean hello. I've encountered the, well hello there Mr. Hairy, more than I care to say. Trust me, I am much happier to see, hello, Mr. Clean.

Unthink1: That is funny. Let me know how that works for you. I've tried things like that, and well, yeah, I wasn't all that successful.

Kilt Trip said...

Hehe...gotta keep it smooth as a baby's ballsack. On those past occasions when I didn't feel like shaving, I end up coming home with someone...lesson learned this time.

Party Girl said...

Rob: yep, I'm right with you. On a random Monday, Wednesday night when I go out for a drink after work or class and not looking for a hook-up, therefore didn't shave, yep there's the hook-up. Perhaps that's the key to the unexpected hook-up, hairy balls and hairy pussy.

loveschoolhouserock said...

I have talked about this issue with a group of friends. There are some that believe clean shaven gives the appearance of a child's genetalia and much prefer a "landing strip." I prefer myself and my partner clean shaven. Keep up the good work on the site. I enjoy reading it! Found you through your post on "Naughty Monkey."

wavslidn said...

I learned the secret of shaving back in college - I got trashed and just wondered "what if?" My reasoning at the time was that if I love it when a chic is slick, why would the converse not be the same? The girls just seemed to love it and that is always the goal. For the guys out there on the fence, not only do the girls seem to enjoy it more, it just feels better day-to-day.

Party Girl said...

thank you, I couldn't have said it better myself.

I feel as if we all did a great PSA for head giving and receiving.

wavslidn said...

I try to do what I can to help.

Youwish said...

Amen sista friend.

MrHinge said...

Man-O-Man, I should start reading your blog on my days off, so I could get my comment in early. So, I'll keep this short.

If you have a friend who's opposed to "shaving" it's probably a strike to his masculinaty. Go all power word on him, tell him that you'll help him "Man-scape" a little until he gets the hang of it.

superlong said...

Cool site on japanese pussy Check out my Penis Enlargement