Sunday, January 29, 2006

recommendation: glass toys

Girls if you haven't bought yourself a glass dildo yet, please go out and buy one now!
Men, do your woman a favor(and yourself) and go buy one now!

The smooth texture and the ability to have it be at body temperature by running it under warm water or placing it in the freezer for something fun and different makes the price of glass dildos well, well (well) worth it.
This:
at: http://www.adameve.com/pc-4799-43-hearts-delight-glass-dildo.aspx

is my favorite (so far)
Using it anally? I think I saw the heaven's part and angels appear.
The voice I heard coming from behind me wasn't God, but my boyfriend saying, "I've never heard you cum like that before."

(that's because I hadn't)('nuff said)

*** there was some question to my claim: there was more than just ass play going on at the time.
****also, I don't know why the picture/link won't stay up. I'm blameing blogger. Just go to the link.

6 comments:

Jay said...

*the subtle sounds of crickets in the background*

Um, hello?

Anybody?



Mention boobies and pussy: you have to hold them off with a stick.

Mention dildos: Nothing.

Jay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Party Girl said...

my readers always amaze me. Always. If nothing else I figured the mention of anal sex would bring 'em.

Nope.

Not to men: I still need ya. I still love ya, no matter how many toys I have.

wavslidn said...

So, what does chilling it do for you? Do you enjoy using the dildo at the same time as the real thing? Please do tell - inquiring minds want to know.

Allen Forbis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Party Girl said...

oh Allen, I don't believe that.
Is the spanking purple hippo just for me?