Thursday, November 15, 2007

...and to all the biggest part of the wish bone

Okay, so I know I am a week early, but I won't be here this time next week.

..okay, that makes it sounds like I am going to parish by this time next week. Rest assured I have no plans to do that. However, I don't think I really have any control over such things.

ANYway. I will leave for home tomorrow, celebrate Turkey Day on Saturday (Cause my family loves and misses me that much that they are willing to sacrifice the bird early for me) and then Monday I will be on a place bound for Budapest around 4:43p.m. CST. According to the flight schedule I will be in Amsterdam around noon-ish on Tuesday and Budapest around 2-ish (Buda time.) (Actually, Pest time as I will be on the Pest side for my stay) (I wonder if they have ghosts there?) (Get it? Boooo-da) (Fine. I thought it was clever.) I will return last Saturday night. Short trip. And for this trip I will only be in eight airports. The reason I say "only" is because for the Greece trip I was 17. I am happy about the 8.

I am curious about this trip. I am excited to see the Jewish quarter and the artist quarter, which according to the map to hotel location I am close to everything that any one would or could care to see. However, I also had hopes of Mr. London joining me for the trip. However, he just emailed me and told me he is sad and very upset to say that it will not work out. I am a big believer in, life works out the way it is supposed to. We'll see each other again. I know this.

Also, on another "I must see the world front" my internship to spend the summer in Brazil was approved!! Now. I just need to come up with a few thousand dollars. This will work out. I know this.

So, I managed to finish two of my main papers, finishing touches will be put on them when I finish typing this awesome post. I will work on the others today and over the weekend. In the meantime I will be out celebrating with the rest of the Publisher's Clearinghouse Prize Patrol tonight as a "see you later and have a fabulous trip" to my awesomeness.

So, may all of you have a wonderful Butterball Day and may your pumpkin pie come whipped and creamy.
I'll see you back here in about 10 days or so.

8 comments:

Bob said...

Happy Turkey, Happy Budapest!!!

Have fun PG...

limpy99 said...

Have a good trip. Don't take any wooden lira. (or whatever currency Hungarians use)

Bre said...

Wow - that sounds so great! I can't wait to hear all about it! :)

Jay Adkins said...

Have a great trip, love!

Anonymous said...

Things are looking good! I'm always super happy when I meet (even virtually) people who want to travel to such non conformist places. You'll love Brazil! I'm excited for you. It's truely life changing.

Phollower said...

Ummm thanks, but if the big part of any bone is available you can have it.

I will gladly accept the creamy pie though.

Enjoy the trip.

H said...

Have fun! I want to go to Amsterdam!!! :)

ptg said...

I hope you had an amazing trip and I can't wait to read all about it!