Tuesday, May 19, 2009

the computer flu

So, on Sunday my computer was taken down by the Trojan Horse computer virus. It was fun. However, I (think) (hope) (pray) that I was able to outwit it. I outwitted it by going into my control panel and adding anti-virus protection, while my screen was shouting at me to buy the no-name anti-virus wear for $49.95. More than 24 hours later...and at 15+ viruses were contained.

Who's a bad ass?

Me.

Or just extremely patient and broke, therefore, I had the time and the broke-ness made me fix it myself.
Had school still been in session, these same patience would not have been found.

However, in all of this, I discovered that yes, I am WAY to dependent on technology. Well, not so much technology, cause I do not have an i-Pod, or any other techie gear, but I have become way too dependent on my computer and more specifically, email. Gosh, but I do love the e-mail. Part of this had to do with the fact that I posted a lot of my stuff on craigslist and I wanted to see if I had any inquires (well over 10 for my free couch and recliner. Which have both been spoken for.) (nothing for the things I want money for. Go figure.) But still, I think I need to ween myself from the keyboard.

How about you? What are you too dependent on?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.

The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish.
nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following.

unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.


Feel free to visit my website :: premature ejaculation 5 htp