Monday, September 10, 2007

take the puns and run

Today was....well, let's just say it wasn't a great day.

It was one of those days where..

It felt good to get wet in the rain.

The over-sized Red Sox sweatshirt felt like an old friend wrapping me in his warm and welcoming arms.

The elliptical gave me a welcomed and much needed destressing sweaty 15 minutes.

The showers soapy steam filled water washed away the memories of the day as it ran over my face, down my breasts, across my stomach, and between my thighs before finding its way down the drain.

Sammy Adams' smooth bottle glided easily into my hand.

His frothy white head is welcomed down my throat with little coaxing and a grateful swallow.

...and with the last swallow, today becomes nothing more than a memory.

5 comments:

Jay Adkins said...

Ah, to be a stream of soapy water...

Anonymous said...

Sammy has a way of making long long days just slide away.

limpy99 said...

That was disturbingly hot.

OK, I'm lying about the "disturbingly" part.

Old Man Crowder said...

Hey...Today's Tuesday. Doesn't that mean it's masturbation time?

'Scuze me while I call up your Feb 23, 2006 post...

Party Girl said...

Jay: Ah................

GG: Yes, yes he does. Sammy is a good uy.

Lipmy: Whew! You had me all worried, stressed and confused for a moment. I felt like I needed to re-do the list again.

OMC: That was way too specific to be random. I had to look it up. So I did and I say, oh yeah. The girl are looking good.