Friday, July 14, 2006

random act of kindess, for Mikey, or an early Power of One

Okay, I am on such a soap box-political-I-have-to-do-something-for-the-Everyman-get-out-of- my-way-or-who-knows-what-may-happen-stop-complaining-and-actually-do-something type of mood this week, I can't even tell ya.

Or maybe I just did.

Anywho.

Mikey, that wonderful lovely man who is over there on the sidebar, he needs our help.

Mikey needs a new computer as his has been broke and he doesn't have the money to buy a new one and he has asked for help.
I am doing my part and passing on the request for help.
You can read the whole, banging-his-head-against-the-broken-keyboard- can't- live-without-it-therefore-he-has-had-to-hijack-his-friends-computers, on his blog.

You can make a donation either through Pay Pal or if you don't have a Pay Pal account, you can contact his friend,Jules and she will send you an address to send a check or money order.

Remember, it's all about the power of one who makes a difference.

Political Soap Box Party Girl, out.

Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Party Girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.