Thursday, February 22, 2007

half a dozen with some sugar on top

Considering my Googleing abilities I can't believe this took me this long.
I may have my money problems solved.
I always joke that I'm going to go to Craig's List and look for a sugar daddy. Well, guess what, I Googled, sugar daddy and what o' what should come up (Hey, that's punny) pages of sugar daddies. There is a dating site specifically for this. Color me intrigued.
I placed an ad.
I'll let you know.

I'm always joking about donating my eggs. I mean, I'm not using them, nor do I plan to, so why not let someone have 1/2 a dozen or so, you know? However, I, according to all the research out there, am past my prime. Past my prime egg storage and baby harvesting skills by about 5 years. Sad. But, I Googled egg donation in my area and guess what, not too old.
I submitted my app.
The age preference is 21-32...let's hope they call in the next 8 weeks...cause then I am too old. Dammit. Timing. I'm telling ya. Her and Karma, two bitches you don't want to piss off.

K, that's all for now. Let me know if you have any ideas.

And men, seriously, if I had your equipment I'd be making donations all over the place for money. I mean, I figure if I was a guy I'd be making donations for free all the time anyway, so why not?

1 comment:

TrappedInColorado said...

So,I guess I am your nutrasweet daddy until mid March? ;) Then I will graudate to sugar?