Wednesday, February 21, 2007

just checkin'

I'm just double checking.

Is the war over?

I mean, did we win or did somebody, anybody win?

Cause, well, here's the thing. With all of the Anna Nicole drama and also something about some pop princess shaving her head, and some other pop princess doing her own take on rehab dominating the news and coming in as the top headlines; well, I was wondering if maybe I missed the big: "War Over" top story.
So, I'm just checking.
The war is still going on, right?
People are still being killed. People are still losing various limbs and body parts. Families are still being torn apart. Towns, villages, markets, and businesses still being imploded on a daily basis. No WMD have been found. Still no real end in sight...none of that has changed, right?
Just checking.
Just making sure I hadn't missed anything.

5 comments:

limpy99 said...

Dammit woman!! Britney's bald and you're wprried about a war with little brownish people!?!?!? Where are your priorities?!

Joe said...

The big difference between Iraq and Britney Spears is that tomorrow's Britney news might be different than today's.

Party Girl said...

Limpy: Yeah. I know. The nerve, right?

Mr Fish: Excellent point. Most excellent point.

Karl said...

Drives me crazy what the media deems as "news." How is it that 5 minutes of every newscast is dedicated to Anna Nicole and Britney? Entertainment Tonight, sure. But ABC World News? Argh.

B.O.B. said...

I'm beginning to wonder if we are the only ones who don't see Anna Nicole and Britney as the most important things going on in the world right now...... what on earth is wrong with us??...... maybe WE need to go to rehab ?!?!?