Wednesday, June 28, 2006

big pimpin' spending my g's...

South Sider and Newly Divorced Guy have commented several times, since last Friday, on the size of my balls.

Huh? What?

When it comes to approaching and meeting men, I really have no fear factor. I'll go up and talk to anyone. And have.
This is on my own, without prodding. If you triple dog dare me, stand back, balls are showing themselves. (I adjust and strut with pride.)

Personally, I don't see what the big deal is when it comes to approaching people. What's the worst that can happen? What, you might ignore me? Turn me down? Not be interested? Make fun of me to my face or behind my back? Never call me or return my phone call?

Who cares.

What's the best that can happen? We strike up a conversation and who knows where that may lead.

Last Friday I met five men. Now, 'met' meaning; we talked for at least thirty minutes and phone numbers were exchanged.
Now, I also met several other men where the conversation lasted mere minutes and they clearly weren't interested. Several others where we chatted for several minutes, but nothing more came from it. One who didn't even say a word back to me, at which point I made a joke about it. No, biggie. See, ya.
Who cares.
Moving on.
Next.
Now, when I told this attitude to the five men and also to SS and NDG, they all said the same thing, "Yeah, maybe meeting and approaching people is easy for you, your a chick. It's harder for guys. For us." But, even SS and NDG were amazed by my pimpin' skills.

So, I'll buy into the statement of, it's easier for women to approach men. But, I wanna know why.

So, why?

Mack Daddy, out.

8 comments:

puerileuwaite said...

Oh course it's easier for women. When guys approach me and ask for my number, it's way too creepy.

That's why I don't wear leather, flannel, or go to those kinds of bars anymore.

puerileuwaite said...

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

THE DUKE said...

Because guys are almost always happy to talk to girls - any girls. If they're hot, that's even better.

On the flip-side of things, the vast majority of girls walk around with a giant "Fuck you" sign on their foreheads.

It's great that you are forward! I like girls that show no fear.

Karl said...

I'm big time shy normally, so doing what you're talking about is really next to impossible for me. There are odd times - probably in my rare manic phases - when I am able to push past the fear. I fantasize about asking women out but hardly ever do.

Anonymous said...

Cuz all men are whores just looking for the right opportunity. Don't be fooled by the Duke, they aren't pleased to "talk to a girl" they just like their ego stroked in hopes that it will get something else stroked too. LOL

Eh. Guess my "fuck you" sign is on today. :)

puerileuwaite said...

That is so not true, GG! I am outraged!

... .... .....

( ... um ... do you know of any good opportunities? ... )

Party Girl said...

Pueril: Nice recovery.

Duke: I agree, but sometimes a girl like to be approached as well.
Trying to help NDG meet someone he kept picking all of these women who clearly had, 'fuck off' written all over them. Or they weren't comfortable in their own skin, let alone with what they had on, or just had attitude, attitude, attitude. I have to admit that SS, NDG, and I did quite about of making fun of the women.I mean, jesus, lighten up.

Karl: I understand being shy and I would think if you get the courage to ask someone or go talk to someone only to be ignored or rejected in some way?...Ya, Yikes!

GG: Yes, I think your sign is flashing today.

P: simma down. Simma down.

Party Girl said...

py: Exactly! Just talk. Say, 'hello, how ya doin?' and go from there. Be genuine. Don't be fake. Talk, be interested, laugh.