Friday, March 24, 2006

question of the week: clean as a summer's day or unwashed as the day is long?

Being a woman I have heard all the jokes, seen all the commercials. I need to be washed and cleaned and use all the products Madison Ave. can sell me.
I should smell like a meadow in the summer day sun. Which honestly to me would be way too flowery, buggy and hot. But, what do I know.

So here's my question: Do you prefer your woman to be so fresh and so clean, straight from the soapy shower?

OR

Have her after a long day and the shower was about 16 hours ago?

OR

Who the hell cares, it's still a pussy attached to my woman?

This brings up another question: Shaved? Hairy as an o'natural hippy?

For me and men: I could care. I prefer it to not be sweaty and musky and washed within the past few hours because when he is so fresh and so clean I love the way my hand glides across a smooth erect cock.
But, yeah. I don't care. It's an erect cock and at that moment it's mine all mine! (Rubs hands together like an evil scientist from an old film noir movie)

...and you?

9 comments:

Party Girl said...

MrHinge: short enough?

norm said...

I love it when she comes out of a shower all nice and clean... also love it when she is completely shaved to answer yer questions.

Ho-Me-G said...

I don't care. If she's mine, I want her. And if she's clean, she won't be clean for long.

MrHinge said...

Sorry, I'm out of town, checked in quickly.

I like it clean shaven and fresh, but shit in the end it really doesn't matter.

I will say the biggest deal i s if I have to put my mouth on it, then I want it as fresh as possible, but again, it really doesn't matter.

Jay said...

I have to agree with Ho-me-g.

Though I find shaved quite the turn-on.

Party Girl said...

MrHinge: Where'd you go, who'd you see, what'd you do?

Norm: image of a wet woman existing the shower.mmmmmm

Ho-me-g: nice.

Jay: I LOVE being shaved. So fresh, so clean, so smooth, so soft, so....

Ok, so the consensus seems to be, I actually do care, but not really cause I'm gettin me some so what does it really matter.

Seem to be acurate?

GirlGoyle said...

ho-me-g...i like the way you think. There is no room for error in it. :)

Sheen V said...

Fresh out of (or even in) the shower is great for me. Although a little bit of scent after awhile is good too, especially if she's either wearing stockings or bare feet in nice leather heels.

Will said...

I guess I'll be different -- it isn't that I don't like fresh and clean, I would just prefer someone to be all sexed up all day and need my cock super bad. If that means she's dirty, then she's dirty.