Thursday, January 19, 2006

cheesy pick up line

What's a place like this doing around a girl like you?

As bad as this one is, it's my favorite and here's why. It was said to me in high school by an adorable freshman boy when I was a junior in high school. He had a mad crush on me and I adored him. I, regrettably, had a boyfriend at the time. (who I should have dumped to go out with the adoreable freshman.) The adorable freshman still holds a place in my heart.
Come to think of it, I had several freshman vying for my attention my junior year.
When I was in seventh grade I had several sophmores after me. That's just not right.

2 comments:

John said...

When you were in 7th grade you had sophmores after you - is that when the boobs came in?

And let me add - very nice boobs at that.

Party Girl said...

puberty hit full force in 7th grade.

Hips, boobs, boobs, hips, thighs, butt, hips, boobs all came in. I just wanted to curl up and die most days. Puberty is such a sucky time. However, even at the time I thought WTF with the older guys, again I was so uncomfortable in my own skin at the time. Looking back now I am absolutely WTF!!!??? Very wrong.

thanks for the compliment. I love 'em (now)