Thursday, January 05, 2006

hi ho, hi ho, it's back to work I go

Hey, who you callin a ho?

Ok, so I have been off work since December 19th and I go back to work officially on Monday, but I'll go in for a few hours tomorrow. I know I rock, yet you hate me all at the same time. Well, I can't help it. My office is closed during this time so what's a girl to do?

Well, I'm glad you asked cause this girl has been doing a whole lotta everything most days and a couple days of nothing at all.
I got caught up on some of my movies, but not as many as I would have liked.
I rented:
"Mr and Mrs Smith," Stupid, predictable, but I would so do Angelina. Mmmm yummy.

"March of the Penguins," adorable, cute Morgan Freeman does a great job. Well worth the price of admission. (or rental fee)

"Cinderella Man," fantastic, awesome true story and Russell Crowe and Renee do an amazing job portraying these two people. I am also a huge, huge, HUGE boxing fan, so I would love it regardless.

"Must Love Dogs," cute romantic comedy, but predictable.

"Fun with Dick and Jane," I know this has been getting lousy reviews, but I actually enjoyed it and I either like Jim or I don't and in this I enjoyed him. He's his predictable self, but I still enjoyed the film. I thought Tea' did a lovely job as well.

"The Family Stone," ok it could have been my emotional state at the time when I went to see this, however I went to this movie on this particular day because I thought it was a comedy. I cried. I cried several times. I very much enjoyed the movie and I was really moved and touched by it, but I was expecting to laugh, which I did once or twice, but mostly I cried. Again, could have been my emotional state at the time.

For most of the past three weeks I have been, drinking, writing, editing, having sex, painting, drinking, masturbating, hanging out with friends, shopping, drinking and just enjoying a break from my usually hectic life. I've actually had a lot that has happened during the past three weeks that I will share in future posts. It has been quite the emotional roller coaster, some good, some bad, some panicky, some ugly, and a week of pure raw emotion.
Right now everything is awesome and I can't complain. Life is good. My life does not suck. I think 2006 is going to be my year. My year of pure awesomeness and where I see that all of my sacrifices have actually been worth it.
But, for now this is my last day of total and complete freedom until March, so I need to enjoy every last drop of it. Speaking of drops, where's my vodka? ew, my vibrator. Gotta go.

2 comments:

Kilt Trip said...

Enjoy your last bit of total freedom. Squeeze every last second of living out of those minutes.

Oh yeah...Angelina Jolie. Now I'm thinking about her...and that scene from foxfire. You know the one. A bunch of girls, sitting around topless by candlelight, giving each other tattoos? gotta go now...

Party Girl said...

Rob, you would not believe how hard it was for me to come in today, how sad is that?

oh yeah I do. You know another film that totally gets me all hot and bothered? "Bound" Good lord almighty that movie is hot. Gershawn (I know I spelled it wrong) Another hottie. Ahhh,
...damn it and I'm at work, crap.