Friday, January 13, 2006

why I love my job

Today:

Two or so hours working first thing when I arrived.
I arrived 20 minutes late because I overslept by an hour because I set my alarm clock wrong.
No one cared. They all thought it was funny and very me.
I then spent the other six hours: emailing, blogging, commenting on various blogs, socializing, being a social butterfly, setting up jobs on various weekends for something here, but not related to my main job, laughing, laughing, laughing, doing homework so I wouldn't have to do it over the weekend, emailing, blogging, socializing, laughing. Generally just being me.

....I am one of the most respected and loved people around here. I am the life of the party and everyone knows and loves me and wants to be my friend. Why? Because I laugh, and socialize and laugh. I love my job.

2 comments:

Party Girl said...

ok, well that just isn't right. I'd call them on it. Everyone knows you invite the pussycat to all the parties.

...wait, maybe you don't want to go. office parties can be awhollotta no fun.

AeroAangel said...

sounds kinda like my job...i'm still there though...blogging talking about the random shooting across the way from my building and organizing papers into folders in a drawer in my desk. mostly though i just do the crossword, blog, comment on blogs, listen to music and read.